Get Ready for Business With Equipment Financing
Snake River Capital Funding offers equipment financing and leasing to businesses of all sizes and needs. We understand how important heavy equipment, computers, software and other tools are to the success of your company. So, we have developed several options for funding your equipment. With fast approvals and funding, our program will get your team ready for business in no time.
- No financial statement requirements on small applications
- Customizable payment structures
- Large funding amounts for middle-market and large items
- Low or no down payments
We know that every organization’s needs are a little different. So, we offer a variety of programs aimed at getting you the funding you need with the terms you want.
- Imperfect Credit Programs: If you have less-than-ideal credit, we may be able to help you find the funding you need. Overcome tough economic times by financing equipment for your team.
- Startup Programs: New businesses can get the equipment they need to kickstart their growth. If your company is less than two years old, this option is right for you.
- Government Programs: We offer government entities guaranteed-approval. This financing is offered to organizations such as:
- Federal agencies
- State and local agencies
- Uniformed services
- Emergency services
- School districts
In many cases, leasing is the right choice to fuel business success. Equipment leasing helps keep cash flow stable while keeping lines of credit open. Additionally, the payments are low and manageable. This option is ideal for organizations that face equipment obsolescence.
As a leasing option, we offer a sale and leaseback program. In this setup, we purchase your existing equipment and lease it back to you. This means you receive working capital right away to fund your other business activities. Once the final payment it may, we transfer the equipment back to your ownership.
Set your business up for lasting success. Contact the Snake River Capital Funding team today to learn more about leasing and financing equipment.