Real Estate Financing for Your Next Commercial Investment
When you’re buying property, you need your financing to work with your goals for the real estate and your business cycle. That means different things to different people. If you’re buying facilities for your operation, for example, you have different needs than an investor buying and reselling houses. That’s why we offer options for everyone, from the investor turning over individual homes to the developer planning a new district in a downtown area. Check out our commercial real estate financing options below to learn more.
Snake River Capital Funding Products
- Conventional Loans are built with fixed rates, terms of ten or twenty years, and amortizing payments that help you plan your monthly overhead. The best part is, there are no prepayment penalties if you decide to pay off your investment early.
- CMBS Loans are like traditional loans on the borrower’s side, but they do tend to have prepayment restrictions. They also tend to have lower interest rates. That’s because they are sold to investors who are looking for a long-term return on their investments.
- Bridge Loans are designed to give you short-term financing when you’re looking for options that will let you close quickly and provide you with time to resell or to line up long-term financing options.
- SBA Loans give you the opportunity to get favorable terms by working with the Small Business Administration’s program to encourage small business growth.
- FHA and HUD Loans are there to provide investors participating in federal housing programs with the funding they need to renovate or purchase properties.
- Construction Loans come with milestone financing, so you can use the equity you build at each stage of your project to fund your next stage.
- Mezzanine Financing and Equity Sponsorship both provide you with a way to raise funds even after you have maximized your traditional loan financing.
- International Financing brings you together with the high net worth funds and individuals that will be able to help you make your dreams come true.
Contact us today for more information.